Things that have been awesome:
– Spending the holiday with my best friend.
– Chai tea lattes.
– Quiet morning prayer time.
– Sitting on my birth ball when my low back and girl parts hurt.
– Washing all my son’s little clothes and arranging all his cute cloth diapers.
– Having my midwife congratulate me on my “beautiful and bony ankles”…only during pregnancy folks.
– Long walks with Phillip and solo walks.
– Phone conversations with my grandmother and sister.
– Eating molasses cookies like its my job yesterday.
– The baby showers and blessingway given to me by great family and friends.
– Feeling free to have lots of impromptu guilt-free dates with Phillip since we won’t be able to do that so easily soon.
Things that have sucked:
– How bad my low back and girl parts have started to hurt in the past two weeks.
– The continuing conflict between Israel and Gaza. I am so sick of the media coverage of it and the way we ignore the huge injustices happening on both sides, but especially for the people of Gaza.
– Still living at my in-laws house instead of my house.
– Attending a church where I find myself disagreeing more and more with what I hear preached from the pulpit…still confused and praying through this one.
Overall I feel blessed that the highs outweigh the lows.
I hope it is the same for you my friends.